Binary versions of Gnuplot for OS X
Binary versions of Gnuplot for OS X/macOS. These are primarily intended for users who normally work on Linux and wish to replicate their tools on a Macintosh.
- Compiled on OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan). Confirmed to work also on macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Prior to installing this, you need to install X11/XQuartz (http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/).
- The versions provided here include the GNU Readline library.
- In addition to the standard terminals, the PDF terminal is included as well, which uses the PDFLlib Lite library. To my understanding, this link to the source code satisfies the PDFlib Lite license requirements. Note: you do NOT need to download this library to use the gnuplot packages below.
- Simply download the package from one of the links below and install. You can then invoke gnuplot from a terminal window via /usr/local/bin/gnuplot
- Current version (recommended):
- Older versions: