Binary versions of Gnuplot for OS X
Revision as of 09:32, 9 May 2018 by Administrator
Binary versions of Gnuplot for OS X/macOS. These are primarily intended for users who normally work on Linux and wish to replicate their tools on a Macintosh.
- Compiled on OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan). Confirmed to work also on macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Prior to installing this, you need to install X11/XQuartz (http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/).
- The versions provided here include the GNU Readline library.
- In addition to the standard terminals, the PDF terminal is included as well.
- Simply download the package from one of the links below and install. You can then invoke gnuplot from a terminal window via /usr/local/bin/gnuplot
- Currently available versions: